• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the board

Like the title said I am new here. I live on Elmendorf AFB, in Anchorage, Alaska. I have an 89 XJ, got it a few weeks ago. I traided a 27" TV for it. "NO LIE" It is all stock and needs some motor work right now. I hope to have that fixed soon so I can start wheeling in it.
If any of you are from up here in the boring place let me know. My husband and I always like to meet new people. He had a FSJ, I can't remember the year.
Later all!!

Welcome aboard from NC, and great score on the swap!

Our stock & modified tech forums will help keep you tracking straight while patching up your 89. Most everything has been covered time & again, and a little searching can usually get to the info.

i live in Landis, in Rowan Co.
about 30 mi north of Charlotte, next town north of Kannapolis.

I'm in Carthage (Moore County) 1hr S of Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro. 1hr E of Ft Bragg, 1hr N of Rockingham.

Shoutout to the land of the Midnight sun from Pineland.

Thanks for serving! :us:

howdy, y'all. i am dirtswoman's husband (if it y'all couldn't tell by the names). she forgot to mention that her xj is only 2wd, but we plan on converting it to 4wd. also, my fsj she mentioned is an 82 wagoneer, soon to have a dana 60 rearend from a ford f-350 installed!

Back