• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2022 REGISTRATION

Fyi to all interested but perhaps on the fence?
There will more than likely be a home cooked dinner for Saturday night, courtesy of your pals in the cheap seats.
Anyone who's been to one recently knows we don't screw around when it comes to feeding our friends, and this year will be no different. Think on that.

Done. One for myself, but didn't see anything to add additional meal tickets for my 12 and under children. I'll need 2 for them. So three total including myself.

Finally got around to registering. I'll be there. Still up in the air if the jeep will be ready.

Finally got around to registering. I'll be there. Still up in the air if the jeep will be ready.

I second Ben on that, will be great to see you regardless!
Side note, could you forward me that request letterhead we've used for sponsor requests? It's becoming a scramble this year and apparently I need to reach out more than usual.
[email protected]
Rich

Yup sending it over in 5. Ive reached out to a bunch so far. Teraflex sent us a gc for a diff cover, summit sent the bags and rockauto should be sending a gc. Haven't heard back from anyone else

Yup sending it over in 5. Ive reached out to a bunch so far. Teraflex sent us a gc for a diff cover, summit sent the bags and rockauto should be sending a gc. Haven't heard back from anyone else[/QUOTE
We have a lot to discuss this year, glad you'll be making it out

Back