• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 5.9 ZJ project

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 ZJ 5.9, a lot of miles, clean title. Was running and driving a couple weeks ago. Has a front and mid stiffies and complete Clayton long arm with subframe. Glass front fenders, Barnes bumper. Motor has M1 single plane intake. Also has cutting brakes

The 242 tcase is making terrible noise but still moves. The motor needs a water pump. Everything is sold as is, the motor has 200k+ as does the trans. It was driving until the water pump went out a few weeks ago.

$1500 bring a trailer and swap your axles under. I'm keeping the winch and front shocks. This is cheaper than just a Clayton long arm upgrade.

8e1e94db172b9dfebc3a3754668603ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheapest way to get links a v8 and a not rusty unibody. Swap your XJ axles under and instantly get 100 more hp

Does the motor have an leaks?

I might be interested in it for the right price if that helps someone else with the other stuff.

mac 'or if it gets parted further' gyvr

Motor leaks a ton of coolant. Oil I've never seen on the garage floor

Leaks from the water pump or from other places?

mac 'the motor is welded in?' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back