• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

* Annual Robies Thursday Night Dinner *

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Just like last year...Dinner at Robies Thursday March 1, 2012 at 6pm.
We will again be in the dining room upstairs. We will likely have 2-3 waitresses. Each person is responsible for paying their own bill.
Come early for some cocktails downstairs.

We need to give Robies an accurate estimate of people having dinner.
So, post up if your are sure to attend and how many will be eating dinner.

REMINDER: 6pm is EASTERN TIME

THURSDAY DINNER AT ROBIES

Each years on Thursday evening some of us early arrivals get together for dinner at Robies Restaurant and Bar. It is in town, 109 West Main Street, 765-764-4351.

They have everything from steaks to burgers, salads to desserts (punkin pie is the best) and of course...a full bar. We all set up separate tabs.

Also, a few of us also plan on going to the CROSSROADS RESTAURANT for breakfast on Friday, Saturday and or Sunday. 765-762-2971. Located at 606 South Council Street in Attica.
http://www.bing.com/maps/OneClickDi...971_e_YN315x6138834&rtv=0&mkt=en-US&FORM=LLDP
Everyone is welcome, It's a good time to re-acquaint old friendships and welcome some of the new members.

Let me know if you have any questions.

BOB

Bob: Tara and I will be there this year.
Put me down for two.

John

I think it would be a good idea to put your real names down so we can match it up to the screen name.

Bob, Dawn, Tater and Rich.

BOB

Stacey and Craig

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk

Would it be bad if I stayed and packed registration packets and sent Grace to dinner...

mac 'but with this group who could i trust her with' gyvr

With little or no supervision...

mac 'thread derail' gyvr

sounds like we're working Mac. :D

Would it be bad if I stayed and packed registration packets and sent Grace to dinner...

mac 'but with this group who could i trust her with' gyvr

if there are problems with the packets, don't blame the drunk bod memebers who put them together. :cheers:

With little or no supervision...

mac 'thread derail' gyvr

i loled at all of these comments:laugh3:

XJosh95, Mega-Megz and P@tmanBr3w to attend.

I'm in most likely. Brad wants to do it again so, make that 3 of us.

Flexd'damn those stairs get steeper every year'XJ

Back