• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source for OE Style Brush Guard?

ramathorn

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I have a 99 Jeep Cherokee SE in red that used to be used at a fire dept. All of their hardware was stripped, but I am trying to return it to that gruff look. But I want it to still look mostly OE. Does anyone know a source for an OE style guard as seen below? Two different styles shown. Everyone I am seeing says it "doesn't fit my vehicle" or is "out of stock".

The red Jeep is mine.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wvbPT9TFUB-hfn2ZHxSdBv_Hypp70ODE?usp=sharing

Thanks!
-Will

I was not aware there were O.E. brush guards.

This is what my XJ has on it:

010617CompMount2OPT.jpg

I don't know anything about its origin. It was on the Jeep when I got it.

I have not seen many of them. Every now and then one will show up in the classifieds.

If anyone would have tips on where to look it would be either RedMistress or CristClapper. Those guys come up with the most incredible NOS finds. I expect those finds come with incredible prices too.

There was a Dealership installed Mopar brush guard.

The OP's picture look similar to a Warn or Warrior product.

standard.jpg

I have one at home, I bought several years ago. I'll have to see if I can take pictures and send them to you. Also, how to ship it etc. if you want it. Probably $50 plus shipping.

Back