• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M.O.R.E. Motor mounts

Dano

NAXJA Member #1269
JM600.jpg
JM600
1987-2001 Jeep® XJ Cherokee 4.0L - This mount is IDEAL for XJ Cherokee owners where the unitized body is known for transmitting vibration from the engine (with polyurethane style motor mounts). This "Torsion" Rubber style mount will clamp the engine in place far better then the stock junk mounts do, however, they will not transmit vibration like polyurethane mounts do!
($129.50 pair MSRP)

My Price: $80 + $10 to ship it if i need to.
I had these on my 93 and had them for Maybe a year
HEAVY duty

uhh, pics i can get, sometime tonight
I am selling because i scrapped the jeep they were on.

I need new motor mounts for my MJ. I'll take 'em. Is the rubber in good shape? No indications of stressing or cracking? If they are in good shape I'll take the $70 shipped to Milford, KS 66514.Do you take paypal?

Paypal yeah, sure, PM for info
no one has committed to these yet and I have not heard back from anyone "wanting" them, so they are still for sale
3450719582_d219ac2f07_b.jpg

3450719786_b6e1787806_b.jpg

3450719910_1d153048f7_b.jpg

The cracking does concern me a little bit for used motor mounts. If you will take $50 shipped shoot me a PM with your information and I'll take care of it tonight. Thanks!

I'll get under the hood and take some pictures of the other ones i have had on my '99 for going on 5 years. I really doubt the small cracks will affect them, as the stock mount have the gap on the top part.

I'm pretty sure they are stock CA bushings, so I'd imagine they'd be fairly cheap to change out.

!BPfhdLgBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBJz7,kRqj!~~_1.JPG

Last edited:
Back