• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lytle Creek Sun 1/27

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Me and a buddy are going to Lytle Creek tomorrow and fart around in the snow (should be a ton back there!) and rocks and let our dogs run amok. Anybody interested in coming along, we'll be at the Jack in the Box off of the 15 and Sierra (about 3 miles north of the 210) at around 9am (Andy you still thinking of going, give me a buzz). We'll be in a couple of Toyota P/Us (a red short bed w/white shell and a white X-tra cab w/shell) on channel 16. Should be fun! We were up there last weekend and there was still quite a bit of snow then!:D-------------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Me and a buddy are going to Lytle Creek tomorrow and fart around in the snow (should be a ton back there!) and rocks and let our dogs run amok. Anybody interested in coming along, we'll be at the Jack in the Box off of the 15 and Sierra (about 3 miles north of the 210) at around 9am (Andy you still thinking of going, give me a buzz). We'll be in a couple of Toyota P/Us (a red short bed w/white shell and a white X-tra cab w/shell) on channel 16. Should be fun! We were up there last weekend and there was still quite a bit of snow then!:D-------------Hans

I may make it up in my Grand Cherokee. I'll look for the red yota with the bent bumper...

saki669 said:
I may make it up in my Grand Cherokee. I'll look for the red yota with the bent bumper...

Is that Grand Cherokee modded Kirk?

hollywood32 said:
I was up there today, nice weather. Didn't make it up to far past end of the pavement, to many dumbasses with 2 wheel drive pickups and no chains blocking the road, lots of Rangers and they are checking for adventure passes.
Shouldn't be a problem, we'll go past all that mayhem and you only need an adventure pass if you're parking (I have yet to buy one and refuse to on a matter of principle!)
88trailcrawler said:
You guys and the snow? Sounds dangerous. (ha ha)

Is there wheeling around Lytle, or you just going to hike around?

Have fun!
The southern end of Lytle (Coldwater Canyon) is pretty fun when there's snow, otherwise it's pretty tame in dry weather.-------Hans

Last edited:
possibly in! Pregnant wife will make the call in the morning!

9am JackintheCrack at Sierra! we be there with the wondermutts. someone be ready to pull us out :):):)

Last edited:
HA this is pig fawker I can not log on I am using Andys name . I was wanting to know if anyone had any room for me and my wife.

Damnit, I'm so torn, I want to wheel but I feel like a day in the rain is just gonna be incredibly miserable. I think I'm out guys.

Id love to go, but the U-Joint feel out of the drive shaft and broke a bolt off in the yoke. Have too fix that in the rain instead:soapbox:

Back