• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Game cameras / trail timers

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got any good pics from a game camera / trail timer, whatever you want to call them. I'm thinking of purchasing one, digital of course. Any advice, do's, dont's?

I've heard good things about these. Waterproof, shock resistant, and really unobtrusive. Could mount it to the dash and have the seperate aux. cam leaing out of the cab to the bumper or undercarriage if you want to risk it.
http://product.samsung.com/event/optin05/sportscam_site/

b2c_m_scx105.jpg

Been wanting to get one for a long time, and now that prices have dropped big time I might get one sooner than later! I've had a couple of friends use them, and they love them. Try to stick with something digital Mike, pictures will turn out much clearer.

bshaw said:
Been wanting to get one for a long time, and now that prices have dropped big time I might get one sooner than later! I've had a couple of friends use them, and they love them. Try to stick with something digital Mike, pictures will turn out much clearer.

Already done. Bought a Bushnell Trail Sentry, model 11-9000. It came with a 32mb SD card. Bought it a Sam's Club. It is strapped on a tree right now, just came in from the woods. Not sitting in the stand tonight, it's too freakn' windy!

Some of the guys from work have bought the Moultree digital one at Wal-Mart. They've had real good luck with those.

karstic said:
Anything and everything you want to know about trail cameras from buying to building your own

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums...hp?showforum=50
Thanks for the like karstic.:wave: I've got another forum to visit now! Lots of good pics on there.

Anyone got pics to share from their game cameras?

Haleyes said:
Already done. Bought a Bushnell Trail Sentry, model 11-9000. It came with a 32mb SD card. Bought it a Sam's Club. It is strapped on a tree right now, just came in from the woods. Not sitting in the stand tonight, it's too freakn' windy!

Some of the guys from work have bought the Moultree digital one at Wal-Mart. They've had real good luck with those.

Nice! Let me know how it works out for ya.....

Back from the dead!
The Bushnell didn't work out so great for me. I ended up getting rid of it after sending it back to Bushnell for service. Not very happy with it at all.
Last week I bought a Cabelas/Moultrie 5.0. So far it's preformed much better. I'm happy with it so far. Here is a few of what I've got so far.

MDGC0080.jpg

MDGC0083.jpg

MDGC0060.jpg

Post up your trail cam pics!

Hale

Back