• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First timers, and vets.

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I usually every year make a post about my memory, or lack of. Well here it goes again

PLEASE introduce yourself, real name and screen name. I try to keep track of those I meet each year but I cannot always be accurate.

Newbs, talk to people. Get familiarized with who people are when not on a computer.

We're all on the same level, don't ever feel someone is unapproachable.

Oh, I remember people's faces better when they bring me beer. Lol :cheers:

Craig Kaufman also known as altrocker1....driving the ugliest stock jeep with bald street tires you'll ever see ;)

What Dan. Say hi introduce yourself. Faces I am good with names only if I have met you several times.....

Ram" Beer is always Good" Rod

How about we all put our screen names on our rigs? Just finger paint with mud should do. I look forward to meeting a lot of you

In the past there has been name tags..

Rew'not brad'Ster

I have the name tags.......

this is sean
a3uryjyj.jpg

this is sean
a3uryjyj.jpg

Lol yup that's me. BWFDRUMS I'm totally approachable, fair warning I may smell like goat a$$. I like stouts, imperial stouts, IPAs....... Goats and beer don't always mix.
d24cc673f3bdcce04069bd9b0c1b7d6e.jpg

Well someone is going home with a goat and it ain't me.

Back