• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fabrication is back as a Platinum sponsor!

BallisticFab

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA, we're happy to be back and would like to re-introduce the discount that we previously offered NAXJA members. Dave has since left the company and many changes have taken place in this time. We have appreciated everyone's support while we successfully restructured the entire company from base computer systems all the way up to ownership.

We are now proud to offer and guarantee that your order will ship from our warehouse within 48 hrs of order placement or we'll cover the cost of shipping. So far we've only had to reimburse 2 customers since it's inception, and their orders shipped in three days!

We plan to restart the giveaway campaign on a monthly basis. We have always greatly appreciated the support of the NAXJA members.
Thank you and we look forward to working with all of you under the best of circumstances!

For 10% off your order use the coupon code 'NAXJA' while checking out.

-Jeff

Welcome back!

We are now proud to offer and guarantee that your order will ship from our warehouse within 48 hrs of order placement or we'll cover the cost of shipping. So far we've only had to reimburse 2 customers since it's inception, and their orders shipped in three days!]

Very Nice. Hope you can stick to this guarantee. This is a good thing to see after hearing several horror stories.

We definitely appreciate what Dave did around the shop! However I will make sure the same happens now, 100% guaranteed. - Jeff

Today we crunched the numbers, we are very proud to announce a 99% success rate on shipping within 48 hrs over the last two months! Over 4,000 orders processed and less than 1% of those shipped within one week... a far cry from this time last year. Thanks again for everyone's support in helping us raise our standards here at Ballistic Fab. - Jeff

is the coupon code deactivated? I get "Invalid Coupon" when I use it.

I'll look into it and make sure it's active. Give us a call if you're having issues and we can fix them over the phone as well. Thanks. -Allen

Is your intent to have the coupon code valid for NAXJA members only, or any user of the site?

We have several coupon codes that are active at any time. We use forum specific codes as metrics to see which forums are continually gaining exposure for our company. I just checked and the "NAXJA" coupon code is active and working. However, keep in mind that coupon codes cannot be stacked at this time so that may be one reason some of you are having issues. Thanks. -Allen

Just ordered a couple parts last week. Parts DID ship in two days got them in about a week. Parts look really good, packaging was good, and came in quick! All in all great transaction!

I am super impressed with you guys. I ordered an Offset Trackbar bracket on Monday, and it arrived today (Thursday). Packaging was good and the fitment was excellent.

Didn't know you guys offered a 10% discount to NAXJA members until I read this thread, but I'll definitely remember it for next time.

Thanks!
Jim

I'm glad your experiences are positive. If you do happen to have any issues, please let us know and we'll do our best to take care of you. If any of you are out at KOH, stop by the 18 Wheeler and say hi. Thanks. -Allen

Welcome back!
I am still sitting on my ass waiting to order but it is looking much better!

Back