• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wife needs Help Winning

Yeah we thought for sure the competition was between Melissa and Jeanette but that ugly chick Paige has been trying to pad her points so that's why I was asking for everyone's help.

Ray

I never understood these types of requests(vote for me). Is it about winning because people think you deserve the vote or win because you campaigned and begged for more votes than the others?

Just an in general rant, not directed at anyone.

Well this time it's all about the votes. Directly from the site: ...then scroll to the bottom to vote for your favorite (vote as many times as you like). Vote now, and vote often!

Now in general I wouldn't do this but when someone else is trying to pad their votes and they are as ugly as that I have to step in and do something. Now if it had been Melissa or Jeanette that was winning I would have been cool with that but the one that was has a crappy cell pic taken in a bar that doesn't show anything at all. So I asked for help from the masses.

Ray

Back