• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy tail lights, 97+ power mirrors, and pass window switch.

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
I have a good used set or XJ Wagoneer tail lights, the all red ones some scratches on them but in good shape.. $30.00 + $13.95 USPS flat rate box

I also have a good pair of 97+ style folding power mirrors that are in good shape.. $40.00 + $13.95 USPS flat rate box

Last but not least a 97+ power window switch from the passenger door.. $15.00 + $4.95 flat rate box..

I do take paypal, pm or email me at [email protected]..

I have a good used set or XJ Wagoneer tail lights, the all red ones some scratches on them but in good shape.. $30.00 + $13.95 USPS flat rate box

I also have a good pair of 97+ style folding power mirrors that are in good shape.. $40.00 + $13.95 USPS flat rate box

Last but not least a 97+ power window switch from the passenger door.. $15.00 + $4.95 flat rate box..

I do take paypal, pm or email me at [email protected]..
I will take the tail lights.

Scott I need to talk to you about the 7100's you have and maybe a set of mirror's

Back