• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee-small build

joshjan

NAXJA Forum User
My 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport is up for sale. Here's the specs-

4.0l inline six- new starter, new valve cover gasket, no leaks, oil changed every 3k since I've owned it
AW4 with fresh fluid and tranny cooler
Power windows and locks
120k miles
White with Tinted Windows

Rubicon Express SuperFlex 3.5 lift kit with full spring pack +.75 coil spacer and .5 TNT greasable shackles- Total is around 4.25-4.5 of lift. Adjustable lowers, stock uppers
Rubicon Express Drop Brackets
Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Track Bar
Dana 30 and C8.25 with Yukon 4.56 gears (open)
PORC SYE with rear driveshaft
AJ's Rock Rails
Nth Degree Oil Pan Skid
Gas Tank and Transfer Case Skids- junkyard jeep finds
32x11.5 BFG All Terrains (good tread) on Cragar V5 steel wheels
Big Offroad Headlght Harness
Dynomax Exhaust

It's a reliable Jeep with some good stuff on it. I built it over the last 5 years but I don't have the desire/time to take it wheeling anymore (kid on the way too!). It has no carpet, the interior has been well used and fenders and bumpers are trimmed (still has factory flares) so it's no show queen, but it can be driven everyday without hesitation.

$3200 or best offer. I'm located in Carlisle, PA and I'll email pics if interested. Thanks!
josh at appalachianrunningco.com

Another thing...it has front and rear hitches. I have a full size spare and the factory bumper caps too. It passes PA inspection with the caps on.
Still can't figure out how to post pics...arrrrgh! I can email if interested. Thanks!
Oh, and I think it is a good deal, thanks for the bump. I'd rather someone use it as intended.
Josh

www.photobucket.com to upload pictures. Then it will give you a code with
in it, and just post that over here.

Back