• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moving to sacramento in a week and looking for good places to wheel/camp near sac.

Welcome to the Sacramento area!

you should buy a $10 toy and head out to the toys for tots run on November 1st to hang out!

Address:
Prairie City SVRA
13300 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
916-985-7378

Its about 15 minutes from Sacramento, and should be a good time...

Come on out, and Phil and I'll let you know where the good places to go are!

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=965126

And don't forget that Billy and Sara have offered to let us all come over to their house and hang out on Thursday October 30th for a meet and greet! That should be another opportunity to meet some good people too!

well,i was planning on moving up there on the 30th, but maybe ill go up on the 29th just so i can go to the meet and greet.

whats going to be happening at the toys for tots, besides the collection of toys and what not.

whats going to be happening at the toys for tots, besides the collection of toys and what not.

hanging out, talking crap, getting horribly jacked on insignificant rocks... :dunno:

maybe we'll get to see some full size junk stuck in the mud pit...

You should come over for our meet and greet! There is a post going on it already, but just p.m. me for directions. Thats just what the boys need, more crazy boys and their toys!

Back