• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale built axles and lift

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
i also have up for sale is a chrysl 8.25 with disc brakes and alloy shafts, for gears it has 4.56's and a detriot locker, everything is brand new on it. My front D30 have an eaton Elock in it with alloy usa shafts, all new brakes and seals in it, new moog balljoints and alloy tube seals, included it has 4.56 gears and a warn diff gaurd. 1300 for both.

i also have up for sale is a set of rusty's 4.5 springs and a 1.75 bb spacer, for leaf packs i have a rustys 4.5 pack with an aal in it. looking for 300 for the suspension

im gonna try to get pictures up soon

Last edited:
Tryed e-mailing you about the lift but it got kicked back to me .I am interested and can come pick up if your willing to be a little flexable on the price. Thanks

yeah seems my email is on the fritz as well but i just give me a pm and we can talk about the details on the pickup and price.

i am interested in the axles do you have any pictures of them? how long ago were the gears installed and by who? Were they on one of your Jeeps or did you get them off someone? Thanks

If the springs are in good shape, I would trade you the rear 60 for the springs.

well I TOTALLY rebuilt the axles literly the only thing i didnt replace was the housings so they only have about...6000 miles on them since i rebuilt them. they are the axles that came with my xj so there off a 95 and i'll try to get some pics of them before i leave tomorrow

how much for just the d30 alone?

dunno if you wanna do shipping, but if so to 87109. Shipping will probably be outrageous just looking at your location and mine however :(

Back