• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 HIgh Pinion with minor mods

kensommers

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30 High Pinion Axle no Diff or Shafts.
Ball Joints still have some life in them.
I welded JKS Lower control arm skids and a gusset to the flimsy upper control arm mount passenger side.
I bought the Dana without knuckles but picked some up and will throw them in. Note, I reamed the knuckles to accept a tapered insert for GM one ton TRE's.
Lastly I welded new shock mounts to work with JKS lower bar pin eliminator/bushing preload mounts. Will work with stock mounts too. Paid $50 +$25(LCA Skids) $50(Knuckles) so $100 takes the whole lot.

Sold

Re: Dana 30 HIgh Pinion with minor mods/SOLD

Dana 30 High Pinion Axle no Diff or Shafts.
Ball Joints still have some li:nono::spin1:fe in them.
I welded JKS Lower control arm skids and a gusset to the flimsy upper control arm mount passenger side.
I bought the Dana without knuckles but picked some up and will throw them in. Note, I reamed the knuckles to accept a tapered insert for GM one ton TRE's.
Lastly I welded new shock mounts to work with JKS lower bar pin eliminator/bushing preload mounts. Will work with stock mounts too. Paid $50 +$25(LCA Skids) $50(Knuckles) so $100 takes the whole lot.

Back