• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adding to my lift.

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Specs: 91 4.5 RC long arm kit.

Ok so very soon i will be adding shackle relocation brackets because of the crappy shackle angles with RC rear springs. Now from what i've read i should get about an extra inch added to the rear. Which means i will need to add at least 1" to the front. Poly spacer will be the way to go for that i think?
Does anyone know how much i will need to lengthen my long arms to comp. for the added 1" to keep things lined up? Is it a 1 to 1 ratio? Meaning lift an inch, move an inch forward? I guess i'm just trying to prevent taking things apart more times than i have to.

1 inch shouldnt bother the arms that bad but i can tell you for sure no its not a 1 to 1 ratio

Wait until you get the relocation brackets on. My ride height only changed about .25". Get the rear set where you want it, then worry about the front. JIM.

Back