• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

iron rock offroad sye

f1tbiker6

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys im pretty sure i want to get this hack n tap style sye kit, but i need to make sure it will work with my jeep. i have 94 with a 231 t-case. i was reading another thread and they were saying the kit only worked with the 96+ 231 t-case. maybe iron rock didnt have the seal flange back then, but they do now and i believe im good if i get the seal flange with the kit right?

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...en=PROD&Store_Code=IROR&Product_Code=IR-X_HNT

Last edited:
i was hoping some one would just give a yes or no answer. i just needed to double check before i order. im not to technically inclined yet so i like to make sure im getting the right stuff.

yes i asked. he said it will work with my older style 231, but he forgot to mention if i needed the seal. Im pretty sure i need the seal flange, just wanted to make sure first so i dont order the wrong thing.

Back