• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vacuum Ball Location

Or anywhere you can run an extension line to - mine ended up sitting on top of the driver's side shock tower, between the air box and the master cylinder. Extension hose runs up to and along the firewall to make the passenger-to-driver side change.

Took about 6-8 ft of vac hose and a half-dozen zipties...

On my 2000, I tucked my into the void near the firewall, on the passenger side of the engine compartment.

if you dont have cruise control and you dont mind letting up off the gas when you change the vent output then its not needed.

Keep the ball.......this is dumb ^^^:twak:

x2

I just ziptied mine to the AC lines near the firewall and looped the vacuum line around to it. Might be brittle so you may want to warm it with a heat gun before trying to bend it that sharply.

hardly stupid its a possible fix to a small problem. some have no need for the vacuum ball others change the shape to fit somplace else. in my rig i found the 4 sec fix of removing something thats not needed to be the better choice.

Back