• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DANA 30 ARB LOCKER

Jeepin John

NAXJA Forum User
Putting some feelers out there. I have a ARB Locker for a Dana 30 with the compressor and wiring harness. I priced them new today and they run about $829 for the locker and about $200 or so for the compressor. I am putting $700 out there for a starting number. I was told that I could get somewhere around that for it but pof course it is best offer too! Thanks!!

BudNixon said:
So, is that something that I would want to put on my XJ to lock the wheel in? :)

Yeah it is for the front axle that operates with air. It engages to lock both front wheels when in 4wd.

It comes with locker, wiring harness, and air compressor.

JeffW said:
How used? spline count and size gears that fit?

As far as how used it was in the front of my best friends YJ for about 4 years as but it was a dedicated trail rig before he went D44's.

I believe it is 27 spline but I would have to check and it is for 3.54 and lower.

JeffW said:
Darn. I really need 3.73 and up. Thanks anyway.

I think he ment 3.54 and lower gear ratio, not lower numericaly

Then why would he say for 3.54 and lower. For 3.54 -- being the key word. I don't know...
The others are listed as 3.73 and up

Last edited:
JeffW said:
Then why would he say for 3.54 and lower. For 3.54 -- being the key word. I don't know...
The others are listed as 3.73 and up

There is a split on the ARB lockers. So numerically the locker I have is for 3.54 and lower. Then they start at 3.73 and go up (or a lower gear ratio).

Thats what I figured you had. Just for some reason the other guy was confused about the breaks.

Thanks

Back