• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2015

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys, what's everyone thinking? Slickrock Moab October 6 to 10? We're booked in the usual spot #66 & I'll plan my regular BBQ.

If we can't do Slickrock, my vote is for Canyonlands. Nicer, cleaner facilities and just a walk to many restaurant options. What do others think?

Canyonlands is where we will be but I don't think we will hold our base of operations from there.

Last year we had less than 20 rigs that showed up. I don't expect anymore this year. We just met at City Market and ran the trails from there. I expect we will probably do the same thing this year unless we get a ton more interest in the event.

Hey guys, are October 6-10 the days for Fall Fling for sure? I need to get a vacation request form into my supervisor soon and I'm planning on attending. Thanks!

I'm in Canyonlands Oct 2 to 11 spot & 48 & my annual hot dog BBQ will be on Monday eve, my birthday & CO Denny's.

Great buddy. My best Moab was this EJS, got up first try, Widowmaker, Micky's, White Knuckle & Helldorado Waterfall. Be great if luck holds. Upgrades.

Back