• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement fender flares for 97-01

mikejwil

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking at buying a 99 XJ, but it has a missing flare. I searched for replacements, but only found ones for the pre-97 models. Does anyone know where I can get them? Or, do the pre-97 ones fit ok? I'm just going to replace all four with black. Currently has body color.

Thanks.

I have a set of black ones you can have, just pay shiping.

DaffyXJ said:

Lighterknot said:
ditto but mine are more of a faded gray...lol

Are these the textured black ones or painted body color black/gray? I'll take the set that mikejwil doesn't if they are painted. And / Or also if mikejwil is willing I'd take the three painted ones that gonna be removed also (I'd pay for shipping) please.

What color you looking for? I have a set of Patriot Blue from a 2000 I would be willing to let go for say 50$+ shipping. (Brackets with some of the mounting bols broke off included.)

DaffyXJ said:

Lighterknot said:
ditto but mine are more of a faded gray...lol

Thanks for the offers. But, I'm going to check around the junk yards first for the missing one. Now that I've gotten it home I'm thinking red may look better on it after all. I'll PM you if I decide to help clear out your garage though ;-)

DaffyXJ said:

Do you still have these? i only need the drivers front but if you want to get rid of all ill take em just get a shipping quote zip 48152 and ill send you the money asap. thanks

scoobyxj said:
What color you looking for? I have a set of Patriot Blue from a 2000 I would be willing to let go for say 50$+ shipping. (Brackets with some of the mounting bols broke off included.)

I'm looking for any color flare that was painted (smooth surface not textured) but the maroon color would be the best.

Could you get me a shipping cost to 94086?

You wouldn't happen to have and painted bumper ends also would you?

Back