• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest - Who's Going?

I responded to your other post, but thanks for bringing this up over here.

We do want as many folks there as can be there!

I'm in. Spot #100, we'll be there Friday through Sunday, possibly Monday hahaha. Going to the smog place now, but I'm going whether I'm tagged or not :).

ill be there friday night.. bringing some cold coronas and my heep ( gf and son ). looks like ill be crashing with cruisedhead ( terri )

i dont know if im gonna get my jeep to pass before then, gotta drop my gas tank, and get a stock airbox, but im going either way
-Shomsky

Hmm, not sure I like the sound of that. lastara

But yeah, I'll have some fresh stone...at least the first night....if ya feel like stopping by. =D

Well, unless Rick is gonna host a shindig at his place. He's got the nifty little party cabin!

Friday night at my place!
297 N. Pine
(Corner of Manzanita and Pine)

Got plans for one more trip to the desert before it gets too hot. We'll be hanging at Porch Puppy's house all weekend. You all have a great time.

Who's going to get a drunk phone call, you guys or us? :D

Got plans for one more trip to the desert before it gets too hot. We'll be hanging at Porch Puppy's house all weekend. You all have a great time.

Who's going to get a drunk phone call, you guys or us? :D

Is that a challenge

Hmm, not sure I like the sound of that. lastara

But yeah, I'll have some fresh stone...at least the first night....if ya feel like stopping by. =D

Well, unless Rick is gonna host a shindig at his place. He's got the nifty little party cabin!

that did come off a little homo... my bad...:p

Back