• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free stuff, axles, gears, tires/wheels, boat, lift

mmyers

NAXJA Forum User
Save me a trip to the dump on a '93 XJ fuel tank. Good shape, has filler neck, but no vents or pump/sender. Local pick up only.

3" lift. No Idea who made it. includes coils, leafs and blocks. No shocks. Local pickup please.

40ch CB. Buttons are a little tempermental, but it does work. Come and get it.

For sale:

12' fishing boat with trailer and new Minnkota, oars and a mini danforth, new swivel seat in back. $500. Current registration on boat and trailer.

set of 4 33x12.5-15 TSL's. 80%tread. Mounted on Centerline Hellcats. best offer over $650. May separate if two parties are interested in each.

6 33x12.5-15 Schwabbies. Some sort of mud and snow tire. all have 50% or better. $200 for the lot.

4 Goodyear MT's (Not MTR's) 33x12.5-15 30% or better. $100 (Good spares)

4 ZJ sawblades, some rash. make offer. Local please, shipping would kill the deal.

RE trackbar. Heim is loose, but usable. Came off my ZJ. Good for 4+". $50

All sorts of D30/35 ring and pinions, carrier for D30(3.55 and numerically lower). make offers

8.8 R&P. 4.10. $25

D44 carrier empty. 3.96 and numerically lower. $25

Waggy D44 knuckles. Best offer over $50.

Chev D44 front. Complete, minus knuckles (Wonder where they went:) )

Trashed 10 bolt chev rear. Housing is good, shafts included. The R&P blew up. Come and get it. Local only.

15x8 chrome mods. 4"ish bs. $100. Good shape. Give me a heads up if you want these.

Possible PC X-Terrains. 33x12.5-15. 80%. I'm guaging interest on these. Currently on my ZJ. Going bigger in the future.

I think I have some ZJ disc setups somewhere.

I am open to trades. I need:

two 16-38.5-15 TSL's
Ford D44/D60 fullsize axle. D60/ D60 would be better.
Coil overs
Hydro steering(assist)
231 4:1
'93 XJ headlight bezels
guns
5-4.5 to 5-5.5 wheel adapters(2)

3/4 ton truck and carhauler.

Thanks for looking, I need this stuff GONE!!!!!!!
Mike

evldave. I work nights. Let's make Tuesday. email me for directions [email protected].

XJnation. No idea on shipping. Call it $60 shipped?

Thanks,

I also have a lot of seatbelts (grey) and some other widgets from gutting the XJ.

guy'sxj said:
8.8 4:10 R&P= Talk to me. PM or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks

Guy

Guy, you have mail.

To all that E-mail me.................PLEASE include your real name with your user name. It get super confusing otherwise.

Thanks,
Mike Myers (mmyers) <---------------See??? ;)

I'll add to the goody list.....

4 15x10 chev pattern aluminum directional 5 spokes. 3.75 or so BS. Make offer over $100. I'll try to get some better dimensions and pics of a bunch of this stuff when it's light out. Something I rarely see.....

I also have a factory 4.0L header that usual crack has been welded. Best offer over $20. Came out of my '94 4.0L ZJ.
M.

Last edited:
guy'sxj said:
8.8 4:10 R&P= Talk to me. PM or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks

Guy

I verified they were 4.10's, and they have the little ford stamp on them.

I'll take them to work tommorow and press off the bearing and tank them, and mist with oil so they don't rot in the mail.

M.

Hmmm........funny little quirk of this forum. I guess I can't update my original post.

RE track bar is sold.
8.8 R&P is pending.

Come on people!! Make me an offer I can't refuse on anything. I'll knock $10 off anything if you pick it up. Except the free stuff

Also looking for 4.5 to 5.5 wheel adapters.

M.:eek:

Last edited:
awr94903 said:
is the 231 4:1 just the kit or the t-case with it installed, is it the tera flex kit? what condition? How much do you want for it?

If you read my first post again, you will see that the items included in the list with the 4:1 are items that I need.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

what do you have left?

Lift stuff is gone.

Looked around the shop, and I found a new set of JKS discos for a CJ. make offer.

Also, factory stereos from ZJ. Won't do much good on and XJ, but I throw it out there. one is a am/fm/cd, the other is a am/fm/cass. $5 each plus shipping.

Foosball table. $150. local pick up.

Epiphone bass, played maybe a total of 20 minutes since new. $200 obo.

Washburn 12 string accoustic. $100. Some quirks, but sounds sweet.

DOD integrated tube effect pedal. Make offer over $30. 10 min play time tops. Still has the $49 sticker on it.

Hit me!!!

M.

I am interested in some of the ZJ rear disc parts if you have a good set.

the best way to contact me would be by email, [email protected]

-Thanks

Back