• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift, Tires, Wheels, Axles Priced To Sell!!!

BKNBLK

NAXJA Forum User
I have a bunch of stuff that I want to sell quickly and cheap!!

6.5 Rough Country Lift for Cherokee with rear leafs, adjustable upper and lowers,track bar and shocks, COMPLETE KIT..NEW NEVER INSTALLED
I would like to get 950.00 for it Prefer not to ship but can for 85 bucks.
LOWERED PRICE TO 875.00 plus shipping..

Super Swamper LTBs 34/10.50/15 25 Miles on them 99.5% tread Set of 4
Choice 1 Tires and chrome steel wheels 5 on 5.5 15x8 500.00
Choice 2 Tires and aluminum wheels 5 on 4.5 15x7 sawblades 550.00
Choice 3 Tires 450.00
Choice 4 Steel Wheels 50 bucks Aluminum 100.00

HP Dana 44 front drivers drop out of 78 F 150 5 on 5.5 and Rubicon Express Tj axle bracket kit complete and new.
600.00 Axle by itself is 320.00 Bracket Kit is 325.00
parts for High steer and crossover steering 200.00

I have some XJ rocker skids for 200.00 used and needs painted(have it)

I have an XJ transfer case skid for 65 bucks.

I have a 92 Cherokee 4 door mildly hit in the front for 800.00
It has complete drive train runs really good 135k ish I think. I can get the parts really cheap to fix. Needs header panel and 2 fenders. Also needs a front axle I have it but its bent.

I also have a full float Dana 35 for a TJ with disc brakes 400.00
hubs missing no gears or carrier

I am not on this Forum much so PLASE E MAIL ME OR CALL!!!!!
Prefer Local Buyer, But will ship or meet if agreed at buyers expense.
Please e mail me at [email protected] or call Chris at 316-617-4336
You are welcome to come and look I am located in Derby,KS just a few miles south of Wichita,KS zip is 67037 You Guys in Nebraska,Oklahoma,Texas Colorado, and Missouri Check This out I will meet for pick or deliver for a fee.

will talk with the boss tomarrow and get back to ya maybe i can do that last price you quoted me.i will email you tomrrow and let ya know.

what gears are in the HP44? is the bracket kit already on it? are the high steer parts included for 600 and are they installed?

Thanks,
Rusty
[email protected]

How much for the transfer case skid to 47346? Or...if you could tell me it's weight and dimensions...I could probably try and figure it out myself.
This is the Ged's/Rusty's type transfer skid.....right?
Thanks
Aron

Back