• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift, lift parts, tires, wheels, axles, tcase, trans, brushguard, sbc motor, etc

Paintballa0788

NAXJA Forum User
I have several items for sale and need all of them gone ASAP.
I am in Atl, georgia. Thanks~Paul

5.5" re springs - $140
Fixed upper and lower RE arms - $200 (all 4)
3.5" Re Full Leaf packs - SOLD
4 pro comp 5.5" lift shocks - $150
Re Quick Discos - $50
3.5" Rancho Springs - $100
2" Teraflex Spacers - $50
2" Blocks - $25
1.5 or 2.5" aal - $40
4~ 32x1150x15 Mastercraft courser mts.(70%+) - $450
5~30x1150x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted Radials(70%+) - $350
5~ 15x10 bullet Hole Style chromed wheels - $300 (will sell wheels w/tires for a better deal)
99-04 wj Westin brushguard Brand new - $650 (shipped)
Sbc 327 out of a 69 chevelle - $150 firm

Dana 35 rear axle all stock(have yukon gear chromo 355s that could be sold with)
Dana 30 Front axle all stock - $250 (all 3 axles including chromo 3.55s)

Brand new AW4(not even 15k miles on it) - $450
np231 tcase~156k on it - $200
Open system radiator (brand new) - $100

2dr chero body and full interior. make offer - need out of the driveway

Couple droid phones and New Iphone.
Moto cliq - $200
Google G1 - $200
Apple i-phone 3GS- $250

Please lmk ASAP what you need and ill pull it and ship it to you on your dime as soon as the money hits paypal. Thanks~Paul
[email protected] Or 6785491348~Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
4. FS/Wanted posts shall include price in the post. Do not post a 'feeler' thread. If you are unsure on whether or not to sell an item, please post in a different forum that is applicable to that discussion. This forum is not it.

If the OP is unsure on what would be a fair price or "market value" price for an item, the OP should post 'obo' or similar. This will ensure that the terms of the sale are clear from the beginning. While this has not been an issue at this time, we want to make sure it will not become an issue in the future.

4. FS/Wanted posts shall include price in the post. Do not post a 'feeler' thread. If you are unsure on whether or not to sell an item, please post in a different forum that is applicable to that discussion. This forum is not it.

If the OP is unsure on what would be a fair price or "market value" price for an item, the OP should post 'obo' or similar. This will ensure that the terms of the sale are clear from the beginning. While this has not been an issue at this time, we want to make sure it will not become an issue in the future.

nick, I appreciate it brother. Ed and I have already addressed this. I sent him a list of pricing and he is editing my post according.
Thanks for your help and have a good week~Paul

Prices posted. Thanks Paul!

Its a 90. 2dr 4x4 auto.
Has a brand new aw4(not even 15k on it) with 231 tcase and dana 35 rear axle.(also has spare axle as well) d30.
front axle is spoken for, tcase is spoken for. Bodys immaculate except for front right fender, hood and grill.
Interior is also Immac.
Thanks~Paul

what year is the body ? what kind of shape ? what goes with it ?

Its a 90 2dr 4x4
Body
Full interior(immaculate except for a couple lttle stains on pass side floor carpet, and small hole in drivers front lower left back.) brand new headliner.
Front/rear dana axles
Brand new aw4 transmission
Np231 tcase

Needs~
Pass front fender
Hood
front clip
motor.
Other than that she's all good.

Feel free to call me with any questions or to set up a time to see. Also will deliver if necessary.
Thanks~Paul

Back