• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPDATE-Meet and Greet at Rausch Creek on Feb.23rd...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Hi Folks,
I have been wanting to do something like this for a little while, and what better place than at RC??

Lets do this Saturday February 23rd...

I will have NAC stickers to hand out to the first 15 MEMBERS that find me. All you have to do is walk up and shake my hand, tap me on the shoulder, kick my leg......

I would also like to see non-members come out too, but sorry I can't give you a sticker, that is only for NAXJA members. If any non-members want to come and sign up for NAXJA, please review the membership info on this site and fill out the paperwork and print it out. I WILL NOT have any paperwork with me. Bring the paperwork with you (with membership fees) and give it to me and I'll give you a sticker.

Lets meet up at 9am, and we'll hang out and shoot the breeze until maybe 10:30am, then go do some wheeling. We'll see what kind of group comes out, maybe we'll break into 2 groups if needed. A blue/black group and a green/blue group.

I am easy to find.... just look for the large purple XJ (says "Barnabus Wrex" on the side, just in case there is ANOTHER large purple XJ there.....its possible.....). Or a silver MJ on 33's or both, because my wife wants to go too.

If you have any questions, feel free to post up or PM me.

So who can make it??

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Re: Meet and Greet at Rausch Creek on Feb. 23rd...

So, if I show up early - I get a sticker? ( I THINK I remember what you look like - how hard can I kick you?)

Good, I need one for the Gladiator.

MG

Last edited:

Andy in Pa. said:
All you have to do is walk up and shake my hand, tap me on the shoulder, kick my leg......
Andy

hey andy remember that rock you got me stuck on....now I get to kick you for it... YEAH :twak:

Anyway I'll be there as well if you can't find andy, look for the big green and dented MJ. But please no kicking... Come out have a day of wheeling meet the new people and get a preview of NAC-Fest...

STROKER

Last edited:

STROKER said:
hey andy remember that rock you got me stuck on....now I get to kick you for it... YEAH :twak:

Anyway I'll be there as well if you can't find andy, look for the big green and dented MJ. But please no kicking... Come out have a day of wheeling meet the new people and get a preview of NAC-Fest...

STROKER

OK, if anyone leaves bruises, heads will roll....that means you Mike and Ben!!!

I don't know Mike, its been so long that you have been on the trail...can you still handle that manual tranny???

A.

I'm thinking about going. I just need to wait and see what my work schedule looks like for that week. I'd be down for green/blue trails

nate

I'm sure I can make it. Andy what time are you heading out from Downing town? Are you passing through Ephrata area? I havnt gotten re-geared or a CB or tow points so, I'll show up. Maybe they'll let me in... heh

Andy in Pa. said:
...can you still handle that manual tranny???

Well enough that I could tow you home . . . AGAIN :rolleyes: !!!

Hammered said:
I'm sure I can make it. Andy what time are you heading out from Downing town? Are you passing through Ephrata area? I havnt gotten re-geared or a CB or tow points so, I'll show up. Maybe they'll let me in... heh
as long as you have 1 tow point front or rear you will be fine,

Hammered said:

We normally go up 178 to 422 to 222 then off at 183. Then 183 to 78 to 501 up into Pine Grove.

If you want to arrange to meet up somewhere along the way, we can do that.

Let me know,
Andy

Mike in NJ said:
Well enough that I could tow you home . . . AGAIN :rolleyes: !!!

Ouch, that stung a little....and for the record, you didn't tow me ALL the way home....:gee:

That was a bad day....

jeep40driver said:
X2 STROKER I need a group for blue/greens

Jeep40,
You'll be OK, we'll find plenty to keep you happy.

Yes, come on foks, don't tell me I gotta look at the same ugly faces again....have you seen Ben at 8am with no coffee?? :shiver: Its not pretty...

And then theres Mike...I shudder to think about it...:laugh: :laugh:

Andy in Pa. said:
Jeep40,
You'll be OK, we'll find plenty to keep you happy.

Yes, come on foks, don't tell me I gotta look at the same ugly faces again....have you seen Ben at 8am with no coffee?? :shiver: Its not pretty...

And then theres Mike...I shudder to think about it...:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh3:

Andrew . . . I knew we should have left your sorry :moon: behind in Rifle! (or Mokena, or Bettendorf, or Grand Junction, or . . . .)

Ain't nothing more depressing than seeing you :tear:, right next to yet another plum colored :repair:

So, have you now managed to scare everyone else away from this outing? - I only see 5 with any interest.

Let's go people!!! Free NAC stickers and a chance to hold down your lunch while watching the purple and mint rockem-sockem 'bots lurch across Rausch's landscape.

MG

i wana go up so bad but i cant afford to drive up and back ... well after I go up this weekend ...

im going this weekend with the guy whos gonna be my spotter for RCrocs ... so yea ...

Back