• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet & greet / build party in sj sunday feb 23rd

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
lets have a meet & greet / build party this sunday, feb 23rd at my house in san jose.

patrick (831xj) has some quarter panel armor to fabricate & install on his 2 door & i'll bend up some tube rub rails for them & weld them on.

he has a buddy that may want to install some leaf springs & lift parts.

we have a bbq we can fire up, or throw money in a pile & order pizzas or (my vote) make a taco bell run.

the shop has a fridge to hold your liquid refreshments.

i'll open the shop by 9:00 & we can work until we get tired in the late afternoon.

stop by, work on your rig, lend a hand on someone elses rig, or just hang out, drink beerz & get in the way. (calling mr. ed! i keed, i keed!) :laugh:

if you have not been here before, pm me for address info. :repair:

I am still laughing. only a jeeper would find it that funny…What if I put my peanut butter on Eds junk do I get the brown dogs then?

I think ill stop by, maybe my dad will tag along if hes not golfing. I've got a hack n tap that needs to be done, or some quarter panels I can cut and fold. pm'd for location.

Last edited:
where abouts in san jose is the "shop"? I might swing by to get some help in figuring out the root cause of some clunking going on, I think it's the flex joint(s) in my tnt LCA.

I'm gonna try to make it. I can bring some beerz.

Send Tim A Pm. Also I Didnt ThinkI Could Before But I Have Been able to Remove The Pan Side Joint With The Jeep On All Fours.

thanks, got the addy last night. so you've had clunking from those joints before? mine clunks when going from reverse to drive, vice versa.

sounds like a few people will be showing up.
i'll be bending up a tube & doing some welding for the roof / cage for my excavator.
lots of roof for multiple projects to be worked on so come on over & hang out.

Well it was another great day hangin with some naxja guys at the fun factory!
Ed brought a costco size jar of jiffy and we got right down to it!
His oil filter was being a huge **** block but it was nothing he couldn't handle :D

Met Johnny who has one hell of a clean rig! Not sure what his handle is but the thing was sexy

Gordon showed up to lend a helping hand and some insight!

I got my spartan installed and Tim and I(when I say tim and I, I mean I watched Tim work lol) spent some extra time with his new tube bender getting my dom all bent for the quarter armor.

All in all we had a good time like always!
65CB5C48-413A-4BF5-8CF0-18CF51DC8188_zpsqamvrebq.jpg

it was nice meeting you too Patrick, and your rig is super clean as well. i'm jealous of your high-steer set up. can't wait to see pics of the qp armor.

- johnny

Back