• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumpers, Winch, Trucklites, etc. FOR SALE

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As most folks know by now, I got in a fender bender and insurance ended up totaling my Jeep due to some axle/body damage. I took everything off of it to sell to try to recoup some of my money as the settlement was not exactly generous due to the age and mileage.

Please note, all of these items came off of a 96 (old body style) XJ, and may or may not fit on a newer style 97+ XJ.

First up, my front winch bumper. I built this maybe 1.5 years ago and used Tyler's (RSOR) front bumper brackets. They tie into a lot more of the frame than just the stock 6 bolts. They also capture the steering box bolts and provide stability for that. I had a narrower 6,500 competition winch mounted on the bumper, but the bumper was built around the common M8000/Smittybilt 8000 winch. So pretty much any winch will fit, although you will have to drill 4 new mounting holes. Has one tow point that is tied into the frame bracket. It was on my DD, and I didnt need anymore than that. Another tow point could very easily be added, should you decide to. Its very solidly built, but is also lightweight. The outer wings have tubing that goes back to the mount brackets for additional support, and there are several ribs throughout the bumper. It also has a short hoop over the winch area for winch protection as well as mounting lights (No light tabs on it though). It did not get damaged in the accident. It could use a fresh coat of paint, but isnt bad.

$400.00 cash only. Pickup only in Decatur (Atlanta) Georgia.

How it currently sits in my shop:

Some pics of it being built or on the Jeep..

Next up is my rear bumper with Swingout Tire gate. I built this about 8 months ago, and it has work beautifully. It incorporates the stock 8 bolts for mounting, but also includes the 8 bolts where the hitch mounts. 16 bolts total. I incorporated the class III Reese receiver hitch into this bumper, and ive pulled my 3k pound popup camper thousands of miles with it. The bumper will come with a 7 pin round RV plug/4 pin flat plug combo recessed into the bumper. It also has a nice swingout gate. I used a trailer type spindle with 1.25" stub shaft and tapered bearings, its very smooth and has no sag when opened. I built it with the intention of not really ever going over a 31" size tire, but it may hold much bigger. Anything over a 31" may require the wheel mounting area to be extended some. This bumper also covers up the gap under the tailights, so its probably only going to work on the 96 or earlier XJ's. It follows the body lines nicely, and is very sturdy. I did not include any tow points because its my daily driver, and I just planned to use my receiver shackle adapter if I ever wheeled with it. It has a very slight ding to the upper right of the hitch area due to bumping into my trailer when backing up to it. No big deal, just wanted to give full disclosure. The swingout gate is easily removable. It has a nice locking latch, and provides a very positive engagement. It also includes a lighted tag mount, nothing special.

$450 Cash only, pickup in Decatur (Atlanta) Georgia.

How it currently sits in my shop. (a little dirty, but otherwise good to go)

Build shots, and on the jeep.

Next up is my Tmax 6500 lb Competition series winch. This a serious winch folks, its small and lighter weight that others, but it packs a punch and is used on many competition vehicles because of its size. It come from the factory with extra long control box wires so you can mount it under the hood. It also comes with a factory wireless and wired remote. A very nice feature to not have to worry about wires. It also has a very stout waterproof control box. When you buy this winch new, it does not come with cable or rope. I purchased Viking 13k Synthetic winch line and it includes an aluminum thimble, and rock rash gaurd. I think its 60' long. It also comes with a nice aluminum hawse fairlead. This winch HAS NEVER been used other than to spool the rope on it. The rope is also brand new. The wires have a little sun fading, but are otherwise just fine. Its essentially brand new. I cant find too many prices on this winch, but the ones I have found have been very high. I have $200 bucks in the synthetic rope and hawse alone.

Asking $500.00 cash for everything. Thats a steal folks... Pick up only.

Next, Trucklite LED drop in headlights. These are the tits for XJ's. By far one of the best bolt on upgrades you can do for you XJ. They are in perfect condition. Not one issue with them. No modifications needed, they can be installed in 10 minutes. You will not find a better STREET LEGAL, DOT approved headlight. Phenomenal light output in both high and low beams, ultra low amp draw (2.7 amps I think), aluminum housing etc. They are bulletproof.

These retail for $250 each, you can find them for around $190 each. I will sell the pair, shipped in the US for $290.00, or picked up locally for $275.00.

This is how they look today, pictures from today.

I've got a Gabe Clegg original now! Woot woot!

Back