• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More fun today...

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
In the Oh Crap! Garage.

Check out the severe angle on the LCA's.
From this...
2dqshna.jpg

To this...
eg1jzo.jpg

2isjb5h.jpg

2iuoo0n.jpg

Who's rig is that?

And do they wanna sell those RE control arms? I'm looking for some adjustables for the MJ project.

Please do. I'd like to snag the lowers anyway - maybe us 'em as templates to build my own...... :dunno:

Give him my cell # Frank.

Thanks!

looks good frank, i was just showing those pictures to jen and saying, look honey we need to get those for your jeep. she just looked at me with that look any married man knows well when he tells his wife he needs another item for the jeep.

want to pm me what you charge for that setup?

ya if i sell my lil truck for enought and get good eal on another jeep to put my junk on....ill be finally getting this...(tried gettin out of the jeep thng...ha ya right)
so ill need the price again too..think i remember but i lsot the email

Local guy, not a member here as far as I know.

The lowers will not adjust, at all...ever...ain't gonna happen. I bent 2 Craftsman pipewrenches trying to get them to turn. The uppers are okay as far as I know.

I'll ask if he wants to sell the uppers if you're interested in those..

Just ran through that as well.........was going to build me some new lowers with Ballistic fab stuff using my old CJ radius arm links for $130, but I caught a guy selling TOMKEN LCAs for $100 and figured it would be cheaper just to refurbish and clean them up....................4 days later after soaking with PB blaster I manager to get the jam nuts off after making them red hot with a torch. They are all cleaned up now being painted as we speak and will go on the heep next week.......Yella you can have these TOMKEN LCAs for $120...........or my old Rusty's offroad fixed LCA's for $50 after I switch them out :D

Can't believe you bent to pipe wrenches? .why don't anyone use anti-seeze compound on suspension parts?

Looks good FrankZ!............when are you going to semi mass produce fender/panel armor?

Last edited:
Sorry Skully...... I can get Tomken stuff at wholesale and I'm simply too proud to run anything Rusty's makes (except for their steering box brace - and even at that, I bought it used). :D

Frank, thanks for putting me in touch with Kelly! Sold! :thumbup: (BTW, you do know those jamb nuts are left hand thread right?) :D

Sorry Skully...... I can get Tomken stuff at wholesale and I'm simply too proud to run anything Rusty's makes (except for their steering box brace - and even at that, I bought it used). :D

Frank, thanks for putting me in touch with Kelly! Sold! :thumbup: (BTW, you do know those jamb nuts are left hand thread right?)

.........wholesale for TOMKEN is cheaper than $150? I wasn't going to sell them to you anyway, with all my work to refurbish them I knew you were not going to take it. :D...............these Rustys are not bad, it is a simple item and less to screw up, but I have had nothing but good experience with them.

Frank: What brand flex joints are you using on your long arm setup and how much do you charge to make a cross member?

TUbe fenders....I would fab my own just not enough time to do anything anymore. Hell I still have lights on my roof rack I have not found the extra time to wire up since 3 months ago.

Back