• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today

I didn't think you were going to fit between those trees. Camera made it look as if you must have sheared off your mirrors. I am guessing that is just the perspective of the camera.

You must have gotten some serious pinstriping out of that.

A few places it does have to wedge itself through. Every ounce in awhile I hang a tire and have to wiggle wheel to kinda shimmy between trees

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Looks like fun!!! Man I miss having close trails like that. In NM that was literally out my back yard. Here in CO seems like everything is private property/ owned. Still learning the spots I guess.

Just some feedback as a viewer. When audio is that shitty, might aswell out some non copyright music in the background. I like the sound of the engine and driving just fine.. the wind was a little rough though. If you're serious about making a ch with a lot of views... the bit where you were chainsawing trees... would have been better if it were either faster or shorter post edit.

Looked like a nice little jaunt into the wilderness! As mine collects dust in the garage, it made me even more jonsing to get out

Its cool just having a place for vid storage.

https://youtu.be/LiAEMa8ext0

That vid is saturday. Anak this is behind Bogus

Did some work on a guys pickup and he gave me this compressor.bottom was rusted so I patched it. Hooked a welder plug to it and started thinking that pump doesnt belong.
Fired her up no leaks at 140psi. I looked the pump up and my eyes popped.

This thing will easily run a Hypotherm 45xp

Pretty stoked as the compressor has been my hold up on getting a plaz. I think I might have enough 240 power to run two machines. Maybe.
70e63d48007ae77d6d5ec1895b7ae754.jpg
20213beafb2cd0d8dbcf9702b5bb3435.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back