• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Come Play in Death Valley - March 28 - April 10th

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I will be at PSR from March 28th until April 10th. Particularly the first week, I could use another vehicle or two to go wheeling. The second week, I'm alone out there, and besides working on the network, I will have time for doing some wheeling, or just sitting on the porch, watching the sunset.

Talking to my son, Noah, there are tent sites and cabin available, especially during the second week. Anyone game for some Death Valley and Panamint Valley exploring?

Maybe a mini SoCal NAXJA event? I could even be convinced to cook Spiedies.

David Bricker / SYR - LGA

Last edited:
Wish I could, but I already committed to turkey hunting with my son in Northern California the first week in April.

i may be able to come up for a weekend. how's the wheeling up there?

It's not JV difficult, but some interesting trails, and a good amount of unique historical and geologic things to go see. A couple of trails are certainly 4wd needed, a few need lockers.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Bumping to the top. If anyone is interested, rooms are getting scarce at PSR. Tent camping is still readily available, and is a bargain at $10 a night.

David Bricker / SYR

I wish.

But that falls right in the 6 weeks of training everyday for The Varmints.

I am counting us lucky that they finish in time for SoCalFest.

I wish.

But that falls right in the 6 weeks of training everyday for The Varmints.

I am counting us lucky that they finish in time for SoCalFest.

That's not the correct answer.

David Bricker / SYR

It's not the correct answer that you, David, are unavailable for the SoCalXJ Jambo the weekend before that, either...

Nor is the fact that I can't get to PSR this year a good answer...

It's not the correct answer that you, David, are unavailable for the SoCalXJ Jambo the weekend before that, either...

Nor is the fact that I can't get to PSR this year a good answer...

Both answers suck.

David Bricker / SYR - YQR

Back