• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What happened to the Help thread?

JS4309

NAXJA Forum User
The help thread should have been a sticky so if anyone needs help they could find it easier. Theres only 4 pages of threads so I wonder if it got dumped, if so we should start a new one.

JS

Similar, that and if they are passing through and break down they can find a place nearby that they can get to to work on their rig. Myself I am near I70 East of Indy and South of I69 so if someone broke down we could get them to my shop and fix it so they can hit the road again. There was a thread here for that but it seems to have gone poof.
Maybe a new one that can get stickied this time.

JS

its a good idea....we have a help thread for socal where people just post up their equipment, number and availability in case you get stuck.

Maybe, your almost better off just making buddies with some people in your area, and get some phone numbers.

Well...I have been thinking on this.

IF you need help in the MWC, chaces are you are going to access this site to find numbers to call.

Why not just post you need help?

We seem to respond pretty good to those requests.

Rev

Well...I have been thinking on this.

IF you need help in the MWC, chaces are you are going to access this site to find numbers to call.

Why not just post you need help?

We seem to respond pretty good to those requests.

Rev

Could always print them out or write them down before you go out wheeling.

Back