• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: hp dana 30 with 3.55 gears and all the fixins ie good shafts tubes gears etc.

pyrothugg

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for a hp dana 30 with 3.55 gears. i dont need it right away so if i have to wait and find an axle with good brakes tubes shafts gears etc i will do so but i would like to pick one of these up instead of running to the jy because time is of the essance. if anybody has one laying around let me know.

im looking for a hp dana 30 with 3.55 gears. i dont need it right away so if i have to wait and find an axle with good brakes tubes shafts gears etc i will do so but i would like to pick one of these up instead of running to the jy because time is of the essance. if anybody has one laying around let me know.

huh?

p.s. - punctuation is your friend.

lol it was late for me sorry. what i ment was im not in a huge hurry to just get the 1st one that comes to me if it has problems ill wait. however i do need to eventually get a new axle under the rig so sooner rather then later would be prefered but only if the deal is right. sorry for the mix up hope that clears things up

Back