• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kc hilites rally 800's

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
i put a set of kc slimlites on the roof, and thinking about either going with another set of those, or the rally 800's. anyone compare the two? worth the price, any pictures to see how big they are and if they look too big for the jeep. thanks.

etaniyani said:
haha, ya that would be nice, but its like 3 times the cost.
but 3 times the light. you can get more light out of 2 floods and 1 spot than you can out of 4 floods and 2 spots with halogens. AND the bulbs last longer, AND you can get away with smaller gauge wire because they draw less amps, AND they look cooler :D

You should throw this up in a tech forum, I'm sure theres lots of people who can enlighten you on the subject. Maybe even in Pic forum and ask for some pictures of the difference in light output?

i was going to try the pic forum, but apparently the regulations changed and only members are allowed to post in there? didn't allow me to post.

i run 3 Baja Desgin lights on the bumper and 4 Hella 8" black Majic lights on the roof rack....

i also have HID's in my headlights

i wish i could of afforded to put them all HID but its super expensive....

Their are alot of people on ebay selling HID kits fore under 50 bucks... quality is not the best but for 50 bucks its prob worth it....

Well i dont have the kc lights. I have 4 hella 4000, and 2 hella black magics, along with hid headlights. I really like them alot and they really light everything up. Cory he said he had to pull to the side as they were blinding.. I will do the hid conversion at a later time. As far as the black magics they do well but i might upgrade them to 4000 as well not sure yet. Im sure you will be happy with them they came witha 55w H2 buls upgraded it to 110W.
jeep.gif

cds36 said:
Well i dont have the kc lights. I have 4 hella 4000, and 2 hella black magics, along with hid headlights. I really like them alot and they really light everything up. Cory he said he had to pull to the side as they were blinding.. I will do the hid conversion at a later time. As far as the black magics they do well but i might upgrade them to 4000 as well not sure yet. Im sure you will be happy with them they came witha 55w H2 buls upgraded it to 110W.

i wasnt too impressed on the black majics as well... for what they cost i would suggest just going with the pro-comps...

if you get it at a 4wp store you can ge a lifetime guarantee.... they will replace them for any reason...

Back