• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 cherokee 2wd

Fordsled

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2wd 96 cherokee looking to go for the jeepspeed style , what do you recommend for a lift? Size and manufacturer ? Thanks! This is my first post but looking forward to more,
Cody.

Before they rip into you lol you should check out the JEEPSPEED FAQ lots of good stuff. But to answer your question I believe most of the guys are using full traction, rubicon express, deaver, and tera flex parts. Also check out T&J performance. Most are between 4.5" and 5.5" of lift on 33" tires with King, Fox, or Bilstein shocks. I have a 4.5" zone/RE lift on 32's. Im not racing just for fun but im doing as much research as possible on NAXJA and Pirate4x4. CF doesn't have a Jeepspeed section and its mostly the same damn simple questions lol but its fun to check out and learn something from somewhere else. Do your research and use google, you'll find most of your answers. Good luck!!

Thanks, ive been doing a handful of research, just trying to hear peoples opinions who have used the parts. Im thinking about the rubicon express 3.5 , with 31s would be plenty. Im just building it to have fun, but racing might be a option in the future.

All I have is time right now lol currently deployed away from my heep :cry: Hopefully when I get back I can put parts on order and meet some guys from here and teach me how to weld some frame stiffeners in and a T&J cage...hint...lol I would start by plating the unibody first thing. Good luck man

Back