• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dash lights not working

ozziemdl

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a 1995 Cherokee sport with the six cylinder and four wheel Dr. The dash lights are not working except for the bright light indicator and break light. All fuses are ok and I have 12 volts at both plugs entering the dash. I'm having trouble finding a good electric diagram. Any help would be great.

I just bought a 1995 Cherokee sport with the six cylinder and four wheel Dr. The dash lights are not working except for the bright light indicator and break light. All fuses are ok and I have 12 volts at both plugs entering the dash. I'm having trouble finding a good electric diagram. Any help would be great.

Hey turn the headlight knob, and give it a little wiggle-wiggle love - rotate it to both extremes a few times to scratch the dust off the resistor. That resistor built into the front of the switch may not have been turned in years or it might have a bad spot in it.

Back