• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy Trying To Figure Out Bump Stopping

condonsation

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. So I got a lot of free time to make sure I understand things but I will unfortunately be away from my jeep for the next six months. Blah, blah, blah. So I have a 2001 xj, 4.5 zone/RE lift, 1 ton steering, Durango steering box, 32s, 10'' Fox 2.0s with tandj shock mounts and 14" for the rear I never got to. When I come back I will be doing a full cage and through the floor in the for rear shocks. Yada, yada, yada.

So basically my question, probably a two part question is(after a couple hours of looking on the line) how to properly install/what length bump stops(fox 2.0s) for the shock not to bottom out and I know limit straps to keep it from topping out.

Im new but really just trying to understand to get it right the first time(hopefully). Im not racing, just used for pure fun.

Prothanes.. there is an entire thread about them. Best bank for the buck. And they WORK.

So I looked into Prothanes "poor mans speed stops". I like them. Much more affordable. Havent seen much on the rears though. Any one want to post pictures of their prothanes is welcome, would help. Thanks

Back