• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Unibody Stiffeners

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
well, i'm hoping to order the rock krawler 3-link arms today along with the TnT heavy duty trackbar and mount. I had my eye on the unibody stiffeners from TnT as well. I have never seen the stiffeners or the RK arms in person, i just wanted to check and make sure that they were compatable. also, is it going to be worth it for me to buy the stiffeners? i usually just wheel on the weekends... just wanted to hear from you guys and see what your thoughts were.:wave:
BTW do you think it would be much more of a pain to maybe do the stiffeners this summer after the arms are already mounted. i know i'd have to remove them and re-install them over the stiffeners. if i wait to get them, am i going to be shooting myself in the foot when it comes time to install them? i'd have to re-mount my rock rails too but thats not bad and i'm sure if i welded them to the stiffeners they'd be much stronger.
Thanks!

do the stiffeners at the same time... it will be much easier. you really dont want to pull the rk brackets once they are installed. or cut the stiffeners to fit around the brackets. i've been running the rk 3-link for about 8 months and love it...make sure you grease the joints before you put them together.

Back