• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TUFF SOUNDING EXAUST

Yeah I only have that Magnaflow cause my buddy thought it was too loud on his 96 and I had blown my Borla for the last time, so I took his and bought him the dynomax. Regardless, I'd buy a stainless magnaflow that will outlast and outflow a more expensive aluminum Flowmaster(that is not a master of flow).

any opinions on a tuff sounding muffler for the 4.0???
no muffler will make a 4.0 sound tough. its a damn straight 6. keep your back pressure and pipes. if you want something louder(which all kids do) get a good quality muffler. that way you can be better then the rest and say "look what i got". I love spin tech mufflers. strong, flow good, sound good.

thanx.just moved to missouri and they make you have mufflers and stuff like that up here...if i got to have one it might as well sound good.

borla header, full mandrel bent 2.5 header bak, magnaflow cat, 3 feet of straight pipe and a dump. I love how my exhaust sounds. but its loud! im putting a ton of insulation in my cabin(its nothing right now, seats and a dash). if its still to loud inside im either getting a cherry bomb or a spintech

Magnaflow/Bullet performance SS muffler FTW! But as some have said. You are not going to get V8 sound out of a 6cyl

The Aero tubine muffler sounds good, so do the cherry bombs with those big 3 1/2" tips.

I have rustys cat back with a FM40 on my 93 XJ and it isnt to bad. Has a nice sound to it.

Spintech single chamber hands down..

I love it. Small and out of the way of rocks, and sounds awesome... We put Spintechs on all our Jeeps.

Grab your 12-gauge. Load it with birdshot, buckshot, or slugs (or a combination thereof) depending on the particular note you want. Go to town on the muffler ;)

Back