• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

springs, control arms, and more for sale

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I've got some parts I'm looking to sell.

New pair of 4.5 inch coils Rubicon Express coils, I just want to get the money I paid for them. - $100

Used tubular adjustable upper and lower control arms. I never used em, I don't know what brand they are, and I just want to get the money I paid for them. - $100

New braided stainless Crown Automotive front brake lines for a YJ, will work for an XJ - $45

New braided stainless Crown Automotive rear brake line (long line), again for YJ, will work for XJ - $25

A pair of JKS shock conversions (these are the ones that get rid of the upper pin mount on the front shocks and convert it so the Jeep can use an eye to eye style shock)- new - $30

Pair of brand new JKS bar pin eliminators for the front shock bottom mount - $40

A pair of lightly used Rampage H4 7-inch round conversion housings - $40

A pair of lightly used Hella Vision Plus H4 7-inch round conversion housings - $40

Also, I have many of the dashboard trim parts for a late model XJ, if you need a part, ask me, make an offer, I'll see if I can find it on the shelf.

Now, here's the part that might make this much more worth your while. On Tuesday I will be going from Green Valley, to Simi Valley, to LA, to Fullerton, to Anaheim, through Corona to San Berdoo, and back to Riverside Depending on how the day works out, I might be heading up the Cajone pass to the 138 and through Lancaster and Palmdale back to Green Valley. If it doesn't go well, I'll be doing that on Wed or Thurs. So, what I'm saying is that if you want something and can meet me along that route, I'd be willing to deliver as long as the detour wasn't too big.

I'll try to take pictures later today or tonight and put them up. Most of this stuff I'm just trying to get out of it what I've got sitting in it

I'm also looking for welding tanks... According to what I can figure out, I need a "T" size tank, and a 80 cubic ft tank. I need em for a 75/25 mix for MIG welding. I just got a new welder, and converted an old one, and didn't realize how much the tanks were to buy. I'm just planning on taking them down to the local gas place to swap out for a full tank.

You've got PM about control arms and brake lines.

Do I have to say "dibs" on the control arms? :)

Here's some pics

317791039.jpg

317791037.jpg

317791045.jpg

317791035.jpg

317791043.jpg

317791044.jpg

2nd in line after Mike on the JKS adapters.

I would take the adjustable upper comntrol arms....

Russ- you're second. Mike said something about pay pal'ing me later today or tonight though.

89cherokeexj- kristuphir has first dibs. I'm not sure they are exactly what he wants though. And, if they aren't, I really want to sell them as a set. I don't have any use for the uppers or lowers right now, and think they'd be more likely to sell together. I listed this stuff on here first for you NAXJA guys... later tonight I'll be listing on other boards. Would you be interested in all 4? If not, I'll let you know if the set of 4 doesn't sell.

BTW, the dash parts for the late model are for the grey interior. And, I've got the heater box (but no blower motor), heater controls, switch panel, etc etc. I even went so far as nabbing all the steering column switches (ignition, turn, etc.) and I do have the airbags too. And, the horn worked when that airbag was pulled.

Have you sold control arms I'd like to buy set.

I'd like to know more about these. Are the bulbs included as well?
A pair of lightly used Hella Vision Plus H4 7-inch round conversion housings - $40

Last edited:
As of right now, the control arms, front brake lines, and shock conversion dealios are sold.

I'm uploading pics of the headlights. Yes, they have bulbs, and they worked when I pulled them out.

Thanks guys.

Here's the headlights.

317815367.jpg

317815369.jpg

The Hellas are in the Hella box, the Rampage headlights are the ones in the IPF box. I ended up putting IPFs in the Jeep, and never got around to using these in my 715 or Jeepster... so that's why I've got two pairs to sell.

Sorry man, they were just picked up by kristuphir.

Apparently he's got his front end apart, and didn't want to put the stockers back in.

Yah I could buy them a a set that isn't a rpoblem, I could keep them for spares. If the other guy dont want them let me know, I will take them..thanks

OK, so springs, upper conversion mounts, all the brake lines, and control arms are gone.

I still need to get rid of the headlights and the bar pin eliminators.

Also, just found 2 15x7 steel black rockcrawler rims today. Will trade for 15x8s or sell them for 25 each... possible delivery to somewhere near you.

Good meeting you guys yesterday and today.

Back