• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker springs and control arms

Combatcm

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought some skyjacker control arms, shocks and advertised 3.5" coils form ebay.

I believe they are softride coils (i think thats all they offer anyway) and I searched around and I couldnt find any other 3.5" skyjacker spring they only come in 3". Does skyjacker make a 3.5" coil?

I also added a black diamond AAL to my new quadratech leaf packs that I had. My truck leans with the stock packs so I needed to replace them.

I bought a black diamond track bar too.

I already have a rustys lift shackle and spacer on right now and I will probably build with the shackles. But if you guys say I shouldnt then I wont.

Now im hoping it will stay level, but if I needed to add up to an inch coil spacer to the front would it be alright?

As long as the seller knew what they were selling. I had some 3.5" skyjacker coils made for a ZJ on my 89XJ. I bought them in '99. They were anything but softride. Did Skyjacker make 3.5"s back then for the XJ as well?

Back