• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warning!

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
I will be in NAC territory in 48 hours. This is your only warning. :skull2:

Just when you all thought your neighborhood was safe again.

:gag:

Where you going to be ? It's 'Race weekend' here at pocono international so those of you headed out this way on Rt 80 be prepared for some HEAVY traffic.
Also Rt 115 and Rt 209 and I imagine the delaware watergap bridge will be bit choked up too...

I'll be in Hamilton, NJ so I guess the best way for me to avoid the traffic Friday afternoon would be the NE ext. to 78 to 81 since you said Jim Thorpe will be bad.

All in all this will be one of 'Those weekends' traffic wise. Once the the raceway gets it's own on/off ramp done to 80 it should reduce traffic considerably but he's not planning on it for another two years. I was out this morning and already the traffic is starting with all the major networks and their support trucks plus all the early birds with their 60ft bluebirds heading for the infield not to mention the state road crews knocking down frost heave speed bumps. I'm just glad I can use the fire roads to get there.

Should I keep the wife and kids inside? :) You'll be right down the road from me - I'm in Cranbury.

Lawn Cher' said:
I will be in NAC territory in 48 hours. This is your only warning. :skull2:

Watch out he might show up with anal beads and ask somone to pull them out for him... His farts smell like Mayonase (sp)

XTrmXJ said:
Watch out he might show up with anal beads and ask somone to pull them out for him... His farts smell like Mayonase (sp)

Ewwww!

I thought you weren't showing up, muscle boi... why ruin the surprise for everyone else? :kissyou:

DaveD912 said:
Should I keep the wife and kids inside? :) You'll be right down the road from me - I'm in Cranbury.

I grew up in Dayton. You have nothing to worry about.

seanR said:
Damn! Last time he was in Chicago, the garage got pregnent and my cat was burned down!

I leave errant jeeps wherever I go, and I like hot puzzy.

Ludakris said:
congradulations, that is the most disgusting thing I have heard all week... and right before lunch...

x2

Does Xtrm get any sort of award for that?

Ludakris said:
congradulations, that is the most disgusting thing I have heard all week... and right before lunch...

No problem

Here is XTrmXJ's prize...

Weiner_does_tricks_hat.jpg

Well, I can only assume it was conjecture on his part considering we've never met. Who knows what deviant things he gets into down there in VA Beach.

Back