• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Need Windows, not Airbags and Cruise Control

XJoeB

NAXJA Forum User
What's up fellas,

I haven't been on the message board in awhile. Uncle Sam has me had me busy for awhile, so I've been out of the loop. I'll get right to the chase. I blew out my right back window at Tellico during the Dixie Run and I'm trying to find a replacement. Anyone know where I might find a window for a 4 door 2000 XJ. Right now I don't care if it's tinted or not, I just need to get something in there. I have real bad luck with windows, I know. Also, I'm taking out my airbags and cruise control and was wondering if you guys know anyone who might be interested in buying all that goes with the two systems. Help me out, please!!

Joe Banas

XJoeB said:
Also, I'm taking out my airbags and cruise control and was wondering if you guys know anyone who might be interested in buying all that goes with the two systems. Help me out, please!!

Something to think about... if you get into an accident without the airbags... you're going to be most likely in big trouble for not having them (insurance company and maybe more).... so if it's a street legal vehicle, think twice about doing so :D

Thanks for the advice. I don't drive it on the road anymore, except to and from trails. I'm going to let the insurance company know I yanked them. They already know it's for offroad use only.

Back