• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what in the world!

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited, Automatic, 231 Transfer Case, Leather, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt, Cruise. Lots and Lots of Mod's and $$$$$$$ Spent on Suspension & Wheels/Tires!!! Rusty's Front Springs & Long Arm Kit, DANA 44 Frontend, 12 Bolt Rear, 4.88 Gears Front/Rear, Locker's Front/Rear, 39.5" x 18" x 15" Super Swamper Boggers on Eagle 589's, GRANT Steering Wheel, 4.0 liter HO w/ T3 Turbo/Intercooler/Blowoff Valve!!!!! Very Fun Truck, Get's Looks and Compliments Wherever It Goes!!! Here's your chance to own the Biggest Turbo Cherokee I've seen around!!! Plates are good for another year, Clean Title in Hand!!!

$4995 obo, Possible Trade For Newer Jetta, Passat, Mustang GT........ ????????
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/1304783104.html

Is it me? or does the rear axle have a curve to it?

6th Picture from top...

I believe its what the younger generation considers the "gansta lean". Look at the "shackles" on the rear what are they a foot long? No trimmed fenders and it doesn't look like there are bump stops.

interesting rig, I will start the bidding at two packs of pallmalls and two cases oh hamm's.

dosen't look to bad to me, A little tall for my taste, but hey if it worked out for the owner then more power to him. The turbo setup is cool to say they least

Lol the axle tube looks bent to me too maybe its the pic :)

Looks like he put a ghetto 4 link on the rear with leafs ? :wow:

Would be a cool rig buy it sell the turbo and use the money to get a real lift chop off his nasty suspension work and you have a good rock crawler.

My bad Ive never seen a tractionbar on a 4x4 the two bars threw me off. None the less still ghetto :)

Last edited:
My bad Ive never seen a tractionbar on a 4x4 the two bars threw me off. None the less still ghetto :)

They work great. :D:D:D

DSC_0011.jpg

ahh Interesting... So that leads me to the question. Why?

Edit: For crawling I mean I understand there purpose on the street

Last edited:
I google and become learneded. Disregard my previous statement :)

My wornout engine never had the power to give me spring wrap anyway :D

he should of got a blower instead
but yeah

Back