• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best way to add more lift to 3" leaf packs

tony597fitter

NAXJA Forum User
I want to squeeze some 33's under the xj. Right now I have Rustys 3" leaf pack lift and a 1" shackle. How much more lift do I need to get the 33's under? Would a 3" add a leaf do it or should I use some blocks? The leaf packs are about a year old and the shackles are about 3 months old, I really dont want to get rid of either. Any suggestions?

33what?Are you planning on trimming your fenders?What size wheels and backspace?

Oh yeah I am planning on alot of trimming. I got a set of Pro Comp ATs on 589s. To bad they are 3.25" backspacing, but thats allright with me. I was hoping to get to 5.5"-6" of lift and some trimming. Any suggestions? Right now Im at 4" Im hoping a add a leaf or some dakota leafs and a small block will get it.

If you are trimming than the procomps will fit as is probably
you can do a dakota conversion and run the 33 procomp without trimming but you will scrubb at every bump on or off road
What year is your jeep?
96 or newer and you will need a sye, and cv driveshaft with more lift

Back