• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Memorial day weekend

i figure most still think that Spider is closed unless there online and most aren't. we went last year thinking it would be packed during Labor day but it was dead. so with some luck itll be kinda slow, if not i know it won't be a ZOO, either way itll be a blast. ive seen you out there once or twice around Spider ''Get It"!! anyway have fun and be safe! hope to see ya out there again this year, im in a white XJ on 34" ltb's with a Fallen Angel Tattoo sticker on my back window.

From what I hear about the Sierra's right now you may have to wait until August to get to the back Country. Man there sure is some wacky weather down there right now. My Sibs and Parents lives in Vacaville and sent picture of Tornados touching down. I've be re-assured the is no Global Warming Though, so I feel better. :laugh3:

we will be making a run up in April to check but i see no reason why things would change. its the same every year. sometimes the snow is gone by the middle of april, just lots of mud and run off. come on down!!

and im in Sacramento where the "funnel clouds" touched down, they tossed some porta potties around and messed up a few trailers, cut off some power, thats all.we get one or two a year nothing new,lol...just not quit as big as the ones that touched down, not that they were huge though.

I wish I could. That is the last week of School up here and I work in a Junior High. I plan on making a trip down this summer though. My Brother in Law has a long arm coil over and lives in Vacaville.Vacaville XJer
I'll keep in touch and check the board before headed down.I want Rails and a new leaf pack before I do it though.
Those skies I seen in the picture they sent looked like the Wizard of Oz.
Hey are you a King's Fan ? I'm King's and Niner's all the way. They sure stunk it up the last 2 weeks before the all star break. The Niner's seem to be making all the right moves in the off season. I wish they would move the Niner's to Sac. I Love Sacramento. I worked there for a few years, Remodeling Old Sacramento. Turning those old building into Offices. Folsom Rocked in the Summer. Babes In Sacland ! That was over 20 years ago though.
See yuh !

Lakers and Broncos fan here, yeh we won't go there,lol...but on a serious note. Sac is a nice place to live besides all the damn traffic. this summer well be making a trip many times so keep in touch!

Sean

XJ4Roks said:
Lakers and Broncos fan here, yeh we won't go there,lol...but on a serious note. Sac is a nice place to live besides all the damn traffic. this summer well be making a trip many times so keep in touch!

Sean

You're a Lakers Fan living in the Sacramento Area???? Wow, they aren't doing so good this year, the Lakers that is. The Kings have made some major overhalls to the team so hopefully they will get a good playoff position and go farther this year. Anyways, I hope to make it out on the run, but plan to hit the Con on a regular basis this summer. There should be lots of traffic on the Con this weekend, it should still be fun though.

Troy

i figure most still think that Spider is closed unless there online and most aren't. we went last year thinking it would be packed during Labor day but it was dead. so with some luck itll be kinda slow, if not i know it won't be a ZOO, either way itll be a blast. ive seen you out there once or twice around Spider ''Get It"!! anyway have fun and be safe! hope to see ya out there again this year, im in a white XJ on 34" ltb's with a Fallen Angel Tattoo sticker on my back window.

i think the same way

Back