• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Faces of NACFest 2012

ha I was gonna add this to the faces...

?????
nacfest30.jpg

I was still waiting to hear the backstory on this too....

Who would have thought chugging liquor from a gas can multiple times would get you so drunk :dunno:

The understatement of the millennium.

Twas a noble effort for a rookie though.

--Matt

Adam, guess what header panel I have sitting in my basement right now?

I'll give you a hint, its the exact same color as yours...

Hi friends! I finished up my photo editing. I don't know all your screen names or even your real names for that matter but if you see this post, shoot me an email. I'm using Digital Dropbox and will send you a link from there.

Much love to my sis OldWhitey, who dragged me to this event 2 years ago. Special thanks to Egon, Rock2pus, Lobsterdmb and MrSimon for letting me passenger with you over the years. Thanks for the smores PAWaggiegirl and letting me flop in your campsite for a while.

Greetings to all if I stumbled into your camp drunk and cackling. You guys are fun :kissyou:
Pauline

He was away this weekend, I know he's a little behind on actual editing jobs. I'll keep yelling at him :D

he put a few pics of my jeep and adams up on the fbooks.

im excited to see the video he comes up with.

picture my j10 blasting through the woods trying to keep up with a tacoma. ( was not done at rc)

the video of that will probably come out a lot gayer than it felt lol.

Back