• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 ROTM Chapter Shootout

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Some of you may remember the chapter shootout competition from last year. Basically each chapter gets to select one candidate to send off to compete in the national Rig of the Month competition. There will be a preliminary competition with all candidates, and then a final competition to select a final winner for April ROTM.

This means the NWC needs to pick a candidate to represent us, and give the other chapters a run for their money.

On Sunday (3/6) I'll open a thread for submissions for the NWC Chapter Shootout Qualifier. This is where you can post up your two best northwest wheeling photos, and a quick spec list of your Jeep. After we have enough submissions, we'll put them to a vote to see who gets to represent the NWC.

I think the Northwest has some amazing terrain, and wheeling conditions. So look through your pictures, or head out this weekend, and try and capture what it means to be a Jeeper in the Northwest. If you have some great pictures of another member on the trail, talk with them and see if they would like to use them for an entry. I'm giving everyone a few days to find the perfect pictures, and get their spec lists written up.

how long till the submission is closed? between getting my fender flairs done and the swapmeet next weekend i only been on the trails once lol

The thread will be open for submissions as long as it takes to fill the number of spots available, likely 5-7. Better go flex it out at the mall this week. :D

Also, don't feel like you need the most built rig to enter. Personally, I'd rather see some great shots of the Northwest regardless of how built the Jeep is. (Foggy cell phone pics don't win contests ;))

I think I'm gonna enter!
I need help picking some good shots.
Heres a selection from NWF2010.

Rainier2010.JPG

Snowbank2010.JPG

Overlook2010.JPG

FunnyRocks2010.JPG

MoonRocks2010.JPG

What ones should I use?
Limited to 2 pics?

What... no pics from 08 ?

icon10.gif

haha, yeah we could represent our northwest 'love' for lift blocks:

blockFailSide.jpg

had to trail fix it with more blocks, which i ran for a year before getting fully arc'd springs:

cracked_lift_block.jpg

Blocks suck ^
I barely wheeled that year, and they were already crackin!

Back