• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

House 'O Heeps...... Definitely a sickness....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I'm sitting back trying to re-hash in my brain why this was a good idea....

I just leased a 26'X30' storage yard and bought a 16' U-Haul box van for my inventory.......

P1011344.jpg

(Camera takes pretty damn good pics on night setting at midnight huh? :D)

Dunno if the damn thing will fit ok in the yard but it was a bargain - and in great shape to for an '89. It has the 7.3 IDI Diesel, but the trans can't make up it's mind on when or if it's gonna shift. But it moves, was cheap and will provide great storage. Guess it fits the bill. AND it gets those piles of parts outta the shed and off the patio.

:wow:

Last edited:
Troy sounds like you need a "local tranny expert"... You are a sick sick man... Troy's House Of Heeps is now in the U-Haul business...

How's that neighbor with the barking dog working out? :D

I'm sure the U Haul will smooth over any bumps in that little road.

You know your XJ will fit inside the the U-Hual, so you really don't need that trailer anymore.

So is that also a parts delievery truck and how come you haven't spray painted "House 'O Heeps" on the side of it yet???? Slacker.:eeks1:

planefixer said:
how come you haven't spray painted "House 'O Heeps" on the side of it yet????

Probably can't find any Krylon with all those parts laying around.

:roflmao:

Sting25 said:
So the house of heaps is changing locations?

Sort of, yes. I don't like having all these wrecks parked around here, and I'm sure the neighbors don't care for it - eventhough they've been awfully cool about it to this point. I felt it was time to "invest" and give myself some room around here. I'll still be doing major parts removal in the garage and housing axles, engines, transmissions here, but everything else is gonna get stored in the van or at the lot. Jeeps or other projects will get staged at the lot so I can part the small stuff out there, then bring them here for the final "gutting" so to speak.

I just started taking a look around and felt like I needed to take it away from the house and neighborhood.

Plus, I could take the van to the Fall Fling and CO Fest and be the parts support vendor........ Ok, not. :D

But...it's not...YELLA!

I hear ya Troy. Even if you have acres of room and no neighbors, some days you just get tired of seeing the collection.

planefixer said:
So is that also a parts delievery truck and how come you haven't spray painted "House 'O Heeps" on the side of it yet???? Slacker.:eeks1:

he can't afford to pay me royalties on my slogan.

now that you have a delivery truck let us know the route so we know when to schedule you :D

He's just going to park it at busy intersections, like those "fresh" seafood trucks, or those jerky vendors.

Fred

well Troy, you know the first step is admitting you have a problem;)

hope this works out for ya, and i'm sure yer better half will appreciate it, in same way shape or form.

god imagine how boring this forum would be without troy to give endless amounts of shit to.

somewhere, some of us appreciate what you do. Not me though :D

philip_g said:
god imagine how boring this forum would be without troy to give endless amounts of shit to.

somewhere, some of us appreciate what you do. Not me though :D

hehe Troy know's we are all secretly envious of his parts stockpile and wish that we could all do the same.

Back